AIM
Zadabrak

All 15 art Reviews

Feel the Love Feel the Love

I like it. I like the 3D effect of the text. You should post your other art so we can judge whether it's really shit or not because this isn't shit like you said it was

Mia responds:

I don't really do art.

Yurri Yurri

He looks like he has jizz on his hairolololololol but it overall looks pretty decent.

Son Goku Son Goku

I'm not sure, but something seems off with his right fist maybe, could be the shading or something, idk. Everything else is nice. I like the little gray lines in his hair

GRAVES GRAVES

Style

The guy in front looks like Joshua wearing Shiki's hat. Gun dude looks like Irvine of FF8. I was wondering if this is on accident or if it's a purposeful tribute or something? The samurai also looks familiar but I'm not sureeee.

The guy in front looks tired, like he has bags under his eyes, in fact, they all do, and the knight's eye looks kind of off, like the line is where his eye should be but I could be wrong, I dunno. It looks great, I'm just trying to help, give some constructive feeback and not just be like omg love it 10/10. The foot of the naked bro, looks off, looks long like a cat's foot.

Great colouring, great line work, great great great. The samurai's sword is obviously behind the knight's head, dunno what that other bro was talking about, and the chain is not hanging from his neck, he's holding it up, it doesn't need to.

Upon closer inspection, the naked foot, and the samurai eye could look fine. I might've just been looking at it wrong. And the dark eye bag look is probably some kind of uh, purposeful look, is this guy evil?

JustinianKnight responds:

I don't really know who those characters are aside from Irvine, and its just a cowboy hat. The markings under his eyes are from sleep deprivation and are a part of his design. Some things are probably off a little bit, I'll try to improve this in the future.

self self

SELf

The f is not capitalized. Does that mean that SEL is an acronym, perhaps? And the f is some kind of modifier? Or maybe the Lf are one thing. Hmmm. I shall get my men to research this at once!

GiantDouche responds:

or maybe i just have shit penmanship NOBODY KNOWS THAT'S HOW DEEP IT IS

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

This is really good

At first, I thought this was just a photo with some sort of filter or layer effect. It looks really realistic, like woah shit. I wanna bone him so badly

Shikamarana 'n Twilight Shikamarana 'n Twilight

Oh wow

My manboobs bring all the boys to the yaaaaard.

I'm flattered. Yours is much better, though. :P

I FUCK BABIES I FUCK BABIES FUCK ME IN THE MOUTH CUZ I'M A BABY

Erty responds:

Fuck fuckety fuckfuckfuck? :D

Jizzed on Jizzed on

It gave me a boner

because that's supposed to be you, right?You look happy :D

Kekekeke, I'm imagining myself off-camera. The half nips slip, lol

We Are Watching You We Are Watching You

I liked Qbert

twas a fun game, man

Nillions responds:

THIS IS ARRRRRRRRRRT

Nightcrawler Nightcrawler

whoosh

Her legs look so silky smooth. Like if if she was a giant, I could ride down them like awesome slides. Or in the ridge of her back, that would be fun.

I can't really complain about anything in it.

Her eyes stand out in a good way, I dunno.